Suriti the culture shop
c. This Information is obtained by Suriti:the culture shop and its Affiliates in relation to our services offered on our Website .
- “Personal Information” shall mean any Information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person, which may include, but is not limited to, Your contact number, residential address, driving license, gender, and other such details that We may require in order for You to use Our Services;
- “SPD” or “Sensitive Personal Data” shall have the meaning assigned to this term under the IT (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”), and includes any analogous meaning(s) provided under applicable. Laws;
3) How to Contact Us
- We have a customer support team that will address your grievances through email and voice call. For queries to be addressed through email, users can reach out to email@example.com . The chat and voice call details are as follows: 72088 97600 .
- For data related issues, users can contact our IT Head/Security officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users can also contact our respective grievance officer for any kind of grievance related to the content, features, offers, subscription and/or payment related queries. Our Grievance Officer can be reached at email@example.com .
4) Information Collected from You
1. Personal Information: We may collect the following Personal Information:
a. Your contact details including your name, email address and contact phone number;
b. Details regarding conversations we have had with you; iii) Information relevant to matters we conduct on behalf of our clients, and iv) Other information relevant to you that we may require from time to time.
2. Non-Personal Information: You can access Our Website without disclosing any Personal Information, although the Services, in whole or part, require you to provide your personal Information. If you choose not to use Our Services, then the only Information collected will be ‘the Information that cannot be used to identify You (“Non-Personal Information”). Non Personal Information may include the last web pages you have visited.
3. Anonym zed Information: We collect anonymous Information from You when you access Our Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the internet protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
4. SPD: We also collect through our Website, or through third-party platforms being hosted by us, SPD that you provide to us when you create an Account for any of the Services. This Information may include, among other things, your name, billing address, email address, contact number, tax identification numbers, Login Credentials. We may also collect your bank account Information. Apart from the aforementioned, we do not collect any of your financial Information, and all payments are processed by third-party payment gateway providers. However, we do not store such financial information on our servers.
5) Information we collect automatically
1. Your Device Information: Log Information, hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and IP Information including geographical location Information, and usage Information.
Information, your IP address, other Information associated with your interaction with the
Website. This Information is collected and analyzed on an aggregated basis so as to render the Services in an efficient manner to you.
6) Information we collect from third parties
1. We may receive your Information when you access or log in to a third-party site, e.g., Facebook, WhatsApp from our Website or when you respond to our Ads on such third-party platforms. This may include some of your Personal Information or SPD available from the third-party site. Please note that the Information we obtain from such third-party platforms is often dependent on their privacy policies and/or on your preferences as to what Information you have consented to share with them, so and further.
2. We enter into arrangements with third parties to serve Ads on our behalf across the Internet for e.g. Google search engine, social networking sites, such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. They may collect or store Information about your visits to our Website and your interaction with our Services. They may also use Information about your visits to Our platforms and to other websites similar to us to target advertisements for goods and services or for any other purpose. This Information is collected through the use of industry standard technology used by most major websites. Such third parties are not permitted by Suriti:the culture shop to sell or share your Personal Information as part of this process. If such third parties sell or share the Personal Information as part of the process, Suriti:the culture shop’s liability shall be limited to providing you with reasonable assistance in any action you may choose to take against such third parties, solely at your cost and expense.
7) Purpose / Use of Information
The collected Information, including Personal Information and/or SPD, will be used for the following purposes only:
1. Operate, Maintain and Improve Our Website : We may use the Information collected from You and also the Information you provided to Us for creating and improving features on Our Website and also in Our Services to provide a customized online shopping experience tailored for You, and best suited to meet Your shopping needs.
3. Security and Quality Control: We may use the Information to facilitate the Services’ technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse; for detecting violations of the Terms of Service, and supervising uses, misuses, and potential misuses of the Website and/or the Services.
4. Marketing and Promotional Activities: To the extent any Personal Information collected by us contains images of you, you grant Suriti:the culture shop a limited, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, distribute, or prepare derivative works of or publicly display such images and/or your likeness in relation to the Services availed by You on our Website for marketing purposes.
5. Compliance with legal obligations: We may use the Information for the purpose of responding to court orders, or other legal process; and investigating, preventing, or taking action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Suriti:the culture shop, Suriti:the culture shop Affiliates, or others, and as otherwise required by applicable law.
8) Disclosure of Information
2. Users’ data will be used by the marketing team to send promotional emails. xi) User’s Account Information and Personal Information and/or SPD will be used by the customer support team to address any issues raised by the users or preventive mechanism.
3. Transaction data will be used by the finance team. xiii) The statistics and analytics team will access the user’s data for processing click and session event.
4. The IT Team will have the users IP address and location data.
5. The third-party “Software-as-a-Service” provider(s) of Suriti:the culture shop will access the
i. relevant and necessary Information of the Users in relation to the Services and the Content.
6. Third-party payment gateways and other payment service providers will be able
i. to access the necessary financial details of the Users.
7. For legal reasons: As stated above, we will share your Information with third
8. With your consent: We will share any of your Personal Information or SPD for
i. any other purpose not stated herein, only after you have given us your consent to do so with any third party.
9) Third-Party Service Providers
1. We provide access to or share your Information with third parties who perform Services on our behalf or whom we commercial relationship to provide certain integrated resources in relation to our Services. They have access to our Website to perform services for use, but are prohibited from using your Information for any other purposes. They provide a variety of services to us, including providing a platform for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, automation and delivery of Products listed on our Website. Also, we use certain third-party platforms to collect your Information (such as Amazon Web Services, Typeform or Google Forms), as a consequence of which, your Information may be stored on their servers.
2. Please note that any Personal Information that is voluntarily displayed by you on the Website may be used by third parties for unsolicited purposes. Please note that Suriti:the culture shop shall not be liable for such unsolicited use by third parties of your Personal Information that has been voluntarily displayed by you.
10) Information Storage
ab) We and the third parties obtaining your Information retain your Information in a manner that identifies you only for the time period necessary for fulfilling the purposes mentioned under this Policy.
ac) Suriti:the culture shop stores Information, including Personal Information, on its own servers and also on servers of companies that Suriti:the culture shop engages to provide it with certain services. Each of our Affiliates and service providers also stores Information, including Personal Information, on its own servers.
ad) Cookies are small pieces of Information saved by your browser onto your computer or other device used to access the Website and/or Services. Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and to assist Suriti:the culture shop to provide you with a better experience.
af) You can always choose not to provide the requested Information to us, even though it may result in you not being in a position to avail the Services on Our Website.
ag) You shall have the right to access your Personal Information and/or SPD that we hold and raise a request with us for rectifying, modifying or deleting your Personal Information and/or SPD by raising a request to our customer support/grievance officer, with the necessary contact details provided above.
ah) Our customer support/grievance officer shall process your request and revert to You within 30 days from the date of such request.
ai) If you think that any of your Personal Information and/or SPD that we hold is inappropriate/incorrect/inaccurate, and you want us to rectify the same, OR If you want to access any of your Personal Information and/or SPD, you can approach us at
firstname.lastname@example.org . or reach us out at 72088 97600.
aj) If you want to withdraw your consent or raise any objection to the use of your Information for receiving any direct marketing Information to which you previously opted-in, you can do so by unsubscribing to such direct marketing by contacting our customer support at above mentioned addresses. If you withdraw/object your consent, our use of your Information before you withdrew/objected shall still be lawful.
13) Security of Your Information
ak) We, as well as third parties obtaining your Information, are committed to ensuring that your personal Information is protected and secure with us. In order to prevent unauthorized access or divulgence of your personal Information, we, as well as third parties obtaining your Information, have put in place suitable technical and organizational measures (such as physical, electronic and managerial procedures) to safeguard and secure the personal Information we collect from You.
al) We have appointed “Data Protection Officers” who will protect your Information and help withstand it from breach.
am) We perform periodical “Data Protection Impact Assessment” to identify risks to user Information and “Data Protection Compliance Reviews” to ensure those risks are addressed.
an) All the Information we collect from you is in encrypted form by Secure Server Software (SSL) before it is sent to Us, and from Us to other third parties.
ao) Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. Safeguarding Information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not at any time request your credit card, or debit card, PIN in a non-secure, or unsolicited email, or telephone communication.
15) Grievance Mechanism
The delivery of our products are FREE of COST with in the vicinity of Hiranandani Gardens, Powai and Hiranandani Estate, Thane.
Within Mumbai Jurisdiction we do deliver of products on a chargeable basis depending on the nature and volume of products. This may vary on a case to case basis.
We do not undertake shipping outside Mumbai Jurisdiction.
Store Exchange Policy
We would be happy to take back our merchandise within 14 days from the date of purchase on presentation of original invoice / cash memo.
As a customer service initiative we stand committed for any manufacturing defect in the merchandise we sell. We shall accept return of any such merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Due to the nature of merchandise we shall not accept any return in jewellery & cosmetics.
No exchange / return of any merchandise purchased during sale / discount / promotional schemes.
No cash refund will be allowed.
At any point, management reserves the right to discretion and take the final call regarding returns and refunds.
Other Terms & Conditions
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Company name and /or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
• Publishing any Website material in any other media.
• Selling, sublicensing and /or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
• Publicly performing and /or showing any Website material.
• Using this policy in any way that is or may be damaging to this website.
• Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
• The Website is provided “as is” with all faults, and company name express no representations or warranties of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website.
Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Company name, nor any of its officers, directors and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. Company name, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnity to the fullest extent Company Name from and against any and /or all liabilities, costs, demands , causes of action , damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of provisions of these terms .
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law , such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Company Name is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Company Name is allowed to assign, transfer and subcontract its rights and / or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer or subcontract any of your rights and /or obligations under these terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Company Name and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of the Country, and you submit to the non –exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Country for the resolution of any disputes.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e mail at email@example.com .or by mail using the details provided below:
Suriti Store Address:
Su:riti-the culture shop | Haiko Mall | Central Avenue | Hiranandani Gardens , Powai | Mumbai – 400 076.| Tel:022-66965800